9800 Grape Street, Los Angeles, CA 90002
Program: Up to 1,400 units of Mixed-income housing & approx. 100,000 sq. ft. of neighborhood serving retail space
Council District: CD-15
Target Population: Low, very low and extremely low income families and unrestricted income households
- The Development Services department and its Master Developer partner are leading the transformation of the existing Jordan Downs public housing project into a master-planned community to create a vibrant and sustainable mixed-used and mixed-income urban village. The redeveloped Jordan Downs will include much needed neighborhood-serving retail, parks and a community center. This new vision promises to serve as a catalyst for the economic and social enhancement of the greater neighborhood of South Los Angeles.
- The draft Jordan Downs Amended Relocation Plan is currently available for your review and comment. The Plan was posted on HACLA’s website on April 18, 2018 and will be considered by the HACLA Board of Commissioners for approval in a public hearing set for Thursday, May 24, 2018.
- HACLA welcomes your feedback to the Relocation Plan. You may access the Plan by clicking on this link Jordan Downs Relocation Plan, For Spanish click this link Jordan Downs Relocation Plan (Spanish) or you can review a copy of the Plan at the Jordan Downs Management Office or HACLA’s Administrative Offices.
- Comments can be submitted via email to [email protected] in Spanish or English or provided in person at the Board of Commissioners meeting on May 24th.
- The HACLA BOC meeting will be held on Thursday May 24th at 9:00 AM in the HACLA Board Room located at 2600 Wilshire Blvd, 1st Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90057.
- At the Board meeting on May 24th, the BOC will consider the Relocation Plan and all public comment.