Here you’ll find information on services available for you and your specific housing site
- City Wide Resources
- Free or Low Cost Internet and Devices for All Households
- Online Learning Resources for School-Age Children
- Taxes & COVID-19 Stimulus Checks
- LA Works Telesocial Calls
CA Disaster Relief Assistance For Immigrants
CA Disaster Relief Assistance For Immigrants: DRAI is a one-time, state-funded disaster relief assistance program for undocumented immigrants impacted by COVID-19. The program will provide $500 indirect assistance to those who qualify, and a maximum of $1,000 in assistance per household.
We are reviewing this information, and it may not be up-to-date.
To qualify, individuals must be able to provide information that they:
- Are an undocumented adult (18 yrs. of age or older);
- Are not eligible for federal COVID-19 related assistance such as the CARES Act tax stimulus payments or pandemic unemployment benefits; and,
- Have experienced financial hardship as a result of COVID-19.
Eligible individuals who live in Los Angeles County can apply through the following nonprofit organizations:
- Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights (CHIRLA): Phone Number: (213) 201-8700
- Central American Resource Center (CARECEN): Phone Number: (213) 315-2659
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice: Phone Number: (213) 241-8880