You may find department specific forms in their respective sections.
- HACLA ‘s Enterprise System Catalog
Senate Bill 272 amended the California Public Records Act and was added to the Government code as Section 6270.5. Senate Bill 272 mandates that all Local Agencies publish a catalog of their Enterprise Systems by July 1, 2016 and update it annually. For the purpose of this legislation, an Enterprise System is defined as:
A software application or computer system that collects, stores, exchanges and analyzes information that the agency uses that is both of the following:
- A multi-departmental system or a system that contains information collected about the public.
- A system that serves as an original source of data within an agency.
An Enterprise System does not include any of the following:
- Information Technology security systems, including firewalls and other cybersecurity systems.
- Physical access control systems, employee identification management systems, video monitoring and other physical control systems.
- Infrastructure and mechanical control systems, including those that control or manage street lights, electrical, natural gas or water or sewer functions.
- Systems related to 911 dispatch and operation or emergency services.
- Systems that would be restricted from disclosure by Section 6254.19.
- The specific records that the information technology system collects, stores, exchanges or analyzes.
1. Create a catalog of enterprise systems, containing:
- Current system vendor
- Current system product
- System’s purpose
- A description of categories or types of data
- The department that is the prime custodian of the data
- The frequency that system data is collected
- The frequency that system data is updated
2. To make the catalog publicly available upon request
3. To post the catalog in a prominent location on the agency’s website
If the public interest served by not disclosing the information described clearly outweighs the public interest served by disclosure, the local agency may instead provide a system name, brief title or identifier of the system.
- Audited Financial Reports
- HACLA Audited Financial Statements 2021
- HACLA Audited Financial Statements 2020
- HACLA Audited Financial Statements 2019
- HACLA Audited Financial Statements 2018
- HACLA Audited Financial Statements 2017
- HACLA Audited Financial Statements 2016
- HACLA Audited Financial Statements 2015
- HACLA Audited Financial Statements 2014
- HACLA Audited Financial Statements 2013
- HACLA Audited Financial Statements 2012
- HACLA Audited Financial Statements 2011