The Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles (“HACLA”) is hosting a Vendor Workshop!
Topics to be discussed include:
• HACLA’s ongoing contracting needs
• How to learn about HACLA’s current contracting opportunities
• How HACLA procures goods and services
• Tips on responding to solicitations
• Vendor registration and vetting
• Vendor support including bonding assistance, resources and more
• HACLA’s Section 3 Program and what you need to know
Special Guest: Merriwether & Williams Insurance Services - will provide an overview of The Regional Contractor Development and Bonding Program
Note: Due to the rise in COVID cases, HACLA has decided to host the upcoming training via GoToMeeting only. There will no longer be in person attendance for this event.
When: September 27th, 2023 (Wednesday)
Time: 10:00 am-11:00 am
Location: Meeting Link will be provided to attendees after RSVP.
Please RSVP by Friday September 22nd to firstname.lastname@example.org
This one-hour training is being offered at no cost or expense, and all are welcome to attend!